Thursday, June 11, 2009

So SORRY!!!


To all my bloggie pals I would now like to say Im so SORRY for it being almost a month since Ive posted to you!=[ Its just Ive been very busy as there have been alot of things going on in the past month. And to make things worse my mommys camera broke!=[ So I only have this pic of myself sitting up on the canal bank acting as if Im the Queen of the Canal! Then again I suppose I am!=] Anyway Im very sorry for not posting to you,Im sure alot of things happened in bloggie land while I was away so pweaze do let me know about anything Ive missed,thank you sooooo much!

5 comments:

  1. How awful about your mom's camera, Penny! We hope she gets it fixed soon. We miss you!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so glad you're back - hope your Mom gets her camera fixed soon.

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have missed you - great to hear that all is well - apart from the camera!
    Sometimes it is a good excuse to get a new camera!
    love and kisses
    Martha & Bailey xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! We missed you so much! Sure hope your mommy gets het camera fixed. The photo of you on the canal bank is pretty cool!!
    Smooches from pooches,
    BabyRocketDog and Hootie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, don't be sorry....we missed you is all!
    Glad you're back though :D
    Have a great weekend!
    Slobbers xx

    ReplyDelete

My faithful followers! Please join!