Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Favourte Day!



Ah Yes......Above is a picture of me at my favourite place,the river! Everytime I go for a walk with my Mommy we always stop by at my favourite river! Mommy always lifts me up on the bridge to have a look in But dont worry My Mommy holds on very tightly so I dont fall in! And I love going for a little paddle around in it too! This picture was taken on a beautiful Summers day with a Summer breeze flowing throw my hair! What a lovely view,What a lovely day?!=] Oh pweaze bring walkies Mommy even talking about it makes me wanna go!!! Then when I come home from my walkies Im so exausted I like to take a rest on my favourite rug and watch tv! Thats if Im not wet after my swim,of course! Which is also pictured above! So my question is whats your favourite day?

8 comments:

  1. Hi Penny
    That sounds like a very nice day that you had. Our favourite day is not much different - we love to go for a nice walk in the woods at the back of our house. We like to sniff - sometimes there are rabbits - sometimes there are deer. We dont have a river unless we go out in the car to the country park. So you are very lucky!
    We also like to then come home and have a nice snooze.
    We are both far too heavy to be lifted by our mum though!
    Thank you for sharing your favourite day with us.
    love
    Martha & Bailey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a lovely day that you had. My favourite day is either Saturday or Sunday when the little man is around more and we get to have lots of fun together. I love it when I get a free run with him especially on a Sunday morning on the way to buy the newspaper!

    lots of woofs
    Clive

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friday is the day - two-leggers come home for the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great day you had, Penny!
    Our favorite day has to be the days we hike Sleeping Giant! It's so much fun!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a super looking day Penny. Your mommy is so nice to lift you up.And you swim! Wow. Our favorite day is probably Saturday because both of the folks spend the day making us happy.Daddy doesn't have to go in to work so he pays special time with us.
    Smooches & Hugs, BabyRD & Hootie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Penny
    I am interested to know whether you just 'paddle around' in the river or if you actually swim? I was under the impression that proper swimming is against union rules for Westies. I for one never ever venture into water unless I can keep all four paws firmly on the ground!
    Cheers! H.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Penny, what a lovely river to look at, and we are glad to see the sun is shining for you.

    Mum says she loves your rug, and it is even cuter with you on it.

    Have a lovely weekend.
    Smooches

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a lovely day! Where you at girlie?
    Slobbers xx

    ReplyDelete

My faithful followers! Please join!