Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Natural Talent!



Hi there my peeps! I've recently being looking up pictures on the web for pictures of animals with talent and have came across this one,what great talent,then again what else can be expected from a dog! Anyway since I am a huge fan of music especially classical music this picture has inspired me and so as we too have a piano in the house I have asked my owner to show me the basics! So far so good I'm already half way through Mary had a little lamb.Not bad,ey? I know you may be very impressed but hey,Im just a natural! I think I must be somehow related to Bathoveen and I dont mean the film with the dog called Bathoveen I mean one of the best music composers this world has ever produced! Anyway I have to go now,Im so excited my owner said if I get the scond part of Mary had a little lamb I can learn another one and I get to choose,so my peeps any suggestions then? If so please do let me know! Talk to you all again soon,Penny!=]

3 comments:

  1. Hi Penny
    Well done you for learning the a tune on the piano. What talent! You ask for ideas for what to play next. Well as you're clearly a classical music fan surely it has to be something by 'Bark' (did I spell that right?).
    By the way, you asked earlier about haircuts. I don't approve AT ALL, as I made clear on my blog earlier today!
    Cheers, H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Penny, nice to meet you! We did wonder when you signed our guestbook if you had a blog, thanks for visiting and steering us in the right direction!
    Slobbers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Miss Penny, We saw you on Hamish's blog and wanted to come visit. You are quite a talented pup! Why not try Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star for your next piece. When our hooman sister learned violin that was her 2nd piece. Come visit us!
    Smooches from pooches,
    BabyRocketDog and Hootie

    ReplyDelete

My faithful followers! Please join!