Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Get the Cat!


Thats it that cat just got on y nerves so I decided to get up and fight back. This is a pic of me growling,snapping and barking at the cat as he hissed and tried to stick up for himself by sticking out his claws! And I thought,Haha,Pathetic! They wouldnt cut butter! So I gave him a few snps on the back to show him who's BOSS!
Mommy tried to restrain me on the lead but I was going to give in to easily! Seriously Mommy you seen it coming to him right! I mean he ate my food,Slept on my blankey,tried to make friends with mine just to make me jealous and then almost persuaded ye to change my blog page into Penny AND THAT CAT! No way Im not sharing my bezzy bloggie pals with him! But dont worry Mommy quickly changed her mind!
Anyway he had it coming to him,right?!

(Oh and Poppy Q,I have nothing against cats so dont worry its just this one!)

5 comments:

  1. Oh Penny
    You have to be very careful with cats! They can be quite bad tempered when you upset them. We think it would be nice for you to share your blog with your little friend!
    We like cats - apparently our mum had a cat before us that lived for 22 years and was best friends with Harry, our predecessor and Petra even before Harry!
    They are OK once you get to know them and learn the rules.
    We hate to tell you this Penny but they are usually the boss!
    But don't worry we will always love you - we think we could love your cat too but of course we will love you the bestest cos you do doggie things!
    love and kisses
    Martha & Bailey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny, We don't know anything about cats, but we fight ferociously with each other. Be careful of cats - Mom has said that a cat can always whip a dog - of course that was before she got us diehards.

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you told him. Sometimes they can be good to cuddle up with and use as a pillow though!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've met cats before and they show you those sharp claws if you aggravate them! Mitch has never met a kitty before!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phew Penny, I thought you might be chasing all the kitties. What is your kittycat called?

    Smooches to you two!

    ReplyDelete

My faithful followers! Please join!