Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer!


Hi everybloggie! Hope you liked my entry for the stick out your tongue comp!Well anyway Summer finaly came so I decided it was time to take out my sunglasses! Dont they really suit me, there was only one problem though Mommy had to keep holding them up for me as I think they were a bit too big,it was soooo annoying when they kept slipping down off my little nose! Haha! Anyway the sunshine is glorious,but up till last week there have been a few showers and there was even a flood which was 2 weeks worth of rain that fell in just one hour in Dublin which caused lots of flooding!Id say even the doggies were swimming!Hope the weather picks up now for all you guys too!

5 comments:

  1. You look precious in your sunglasses and we absolutely loved your tongue shot.

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool shades Penny! You are quite the canine trendsetter - we loved your tongue picture too.
    love
    Martha & Bailey xxx
    ps we did get presents in our stockings but both of us were a bit scared of the rustling packages!! We should be OK this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Penny
    Great to see my favourite Westie blogpal is back and busy blogging. Looking forward to lots more pictures with the new camera. I guess you'll be needed those sunglasses now that the paparazzi are after you!
    Cheers, H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute in your sunglasses, Penny!
    Our whole month of June was a wet one but what torrential rains you had!

    Love you lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post - westie pictures ..Keep Posting


    Ron
    westie pictures

    ReplyDelete

My faithful followers! Please join!