Thursday, July 2, 2009

Just a bit,PLEASE!


Hello everybloggie! Long time no blogging once again,gosh I really have to get out of the habit of not posting to you guys and galz!
Anyway I hope your not mad at me. But I have some good news...mommy got her camera fixed up and its all better now! So Ive been busy with lots of photo shoots........Not! This a picture of me beging for some of my mommys delicious looking and smelling food...sniff...sniff....is it,could it be....CHICKEN! My mommy finds me beging fairly annoying though. I suppose its because she's a bit week when it comes to the puppy eyes,she always seems to cave in you know she could break my little heart and feel unloved if she didnt give me at least half of her food! And the part that annoys her is the fact hat she goes away still half hungry...Hehe!=]
I mean could you resist those eyes? And Im sure alot of my bloggie doggie pals have tried the puppy eyes too,right?!
Lots of sloppy licks,Penny!=]

4 comments:

  1. Hi Penny
    How nice to hear from you - it has been ages! We are glad your mom has her camera fixed - there will lots of photos now.
    As for the puppy dog eyes - well we have to confess here - Martha is dreadful.
    She walks away looking wounded to the core if she doesn't get a little piece of what mum is eating.
    I dont really bother. I am just not as interested in food as Martha.
    love
    Bailey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny, We're so glad you got your camera fixed. You might want to enter our "stick out your tongue" contest to celebrate our 100th post.

    Lilly has those "puppy eyes" too - and she knows how to use them.

    Happy 4th.

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our mom melts at our begging eyes too, Penny! We have her trained! shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's our little secret! hehehe

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pleased to see you back. We are waiting on more westie puppies we hope to keep one this time!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

My faithful followers! Please join!